Monday, October 22, 2012

Exhibitions

This past Friday was the opening reception for our Works in Progress Exhibition at UArts. Thank you so much to everyone who made it out, it was wonderful to see all of you!

I will photograph the show and share the work by myself and my talented classmates at some point this week, so stay tuned.

Also, I wanted to share that my work will be included in two more exhibitions!


My pieces I was screaming and no one could hear. and what is otherwise lost will be included in the Modest in Scale exhibition at the Abecedarian Gallery in Denver, Colorado.
There will be a reception on November 15, from 6 - 8 pm, and the exhibition will run through December 15th.


My piece After the sun burned her eyes she found her way has been accepted to Craft Forms 2012 at the Wayne Art Center in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
There will be a preview party on Friday, November 30 from 6 - 10 pm, and the exhibition will run through January 26th.


No comments:

Post a Comment